I was nominated for the Real Neat Blog Award by Deanne of Deanne’s World! Thank you so much Deanne!
First off, if you are nominated, any part or parcel of the challenge is up to you. Questions, nominations, etc are totally voluntary.
The ‘rules’ of the Real Neat Blog Award are:
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3. Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
5. Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
I have to say that I don’t know how to put the award logo (s) on my blog, so if anyone would like to assist me I would be so thankful!
Her seven asks are:
1. What is your favorite color? I love pink 😀 and I’m so glad that pink is coming out of the closet as a popular color, used to be I was ashamed to admit it! Ok, I still am some, but I’ll get over it lol
2. What motivates you? Pain is a great motivator, I’m afraid 😦 and I would say secondarily fear. Or maybe primarily. Having fear does hurt so …. (hm. Rabbit trails motivate me too)
3. What is your favorite thing to do? Play on the computer, and anything related. I’d like to think that if it was my job I would apply myself to it. I actually do consider myself a writer, so I suppose the computer IS my job. Forgive the caps, I am too lazy to hit that little “I”
4. What is your birthday number ? huh? Age 56 almost if that is what you mean. lol
5. What makes you smile? Knowing my son is happy, and he has the same illnesses I do so that is not as often as I’d like for him.
6. What makes you sad? Knowing I am probably going to struggle w/ these dx’s for the rest of my life 😦
7. Are you annoyed or thankful that you were nominated you? umm , both, flattered but thinking it takes time to do all the stuff and also thinking I may be nominating the same people more than once and THEY might get annoyed! lol
1. What’s your favorite season and why?
2. What is the thing that helps you bear your depression or helps you move out of it (if you do suffer from depression)
3. Who is your favorite person and why (don’t have to use a name)
4. What is your least favorite thing to do?
5. Name 5 things that are on your desk right now?
6. If you could go anywhere in the world and had the money to do it, where would you go?
7. What do you like most about yourself?
I nominate the following but again, know you don’t have to do it if you don’t want, or you can just do part of it or whatever…
Blahpolar Diaries cuz she says she likes the questions.
Deanne because I am curious about her answers to my questions
Jami because she has a very positive attitude 🙂
Georgetown Rose because she was so complimentary (would that be the word? She niced me lol…)
lilithkay because she thinks I’m brave
tmcasciano because she too is addicted to caffeine
valery nicolee because she has excellent adventures!