As with awards, The “VERY INSPIRING BLOGGER AWARD” comes with rules:
- Display the award on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers, link to them, and notify them about their nominations.
It’s very encouraging to be nominated because I have only been blogging for a short time! I am not familiar with the fancy widgets and things but my main objective is being met – I want to inspire, first of all, but also to make people laugh and find something here that they haven’t elsewhere. So thank you so much for the nominations!
Seven things about myself:
1. I wanted to be a ballerina when I grew up.
2. I got sober in 1985, and identified myself as an alcoholic, after I had drank for only 10 years.
3. I should have taken a hint when I got my first my-very-own dog and named him Tequila.
4. I am the middle child of ten.
5. I used to ski at Sugarloaf almost every weekend and school vacation, and had a camp up there. We had a boat and two cars, and several kids at home, but I thought we were poor!
6. I was educated on what poor was when my son was born and my husband and I were on welfare and living in a condemned building!
7. But that is not poverty.
There are many more facts about myself but I hope to cover them in my blog posts another time!
I would like to nominate the following: