I was nominated by my friend jillypopmusic to take part in the Spread the Love event. Thank you so much!!!
Here are the rules:
1. Write 10 four-word sentences about what love means to you.
2. Share your favorite quote on love.
3. Nominate 10 other bloggers to join in.
- Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. John 15:13. Christ died for all of us!
- Having to say you’re sorry, when you’re wrong
- Appreciating the person as they are, and supporting their need to grow
- Listening to the other person, trying to meet the need they are trying to express.
- Listening and saying nothing, if that’s what they need.
- Pointing out the beauty around us.
- A gentle touch, or, giving space.
- Surprising someone with a meal, whether fancy or not!
- Knowing what not to say
- Yes, a bunch of roses 😀
My favorite quote. I can’t think of one, so I’ll use the one I used in my High School yearbook:
“Love is a canvas furnished by nature and embroidered by imagination.”
Ten blogs I am nominating, although, if you are interested in participating, by all means, jump on board! Also, if you don’t want to participate in the nominations, feel free to just answer the questions, ie Blahpolar, perhaps?