That’s right. Leg One of my journey. Actually, leg two, but who’s counting.
Leg One was exploring via the internet:
I. Apartment rental sites,
A. Apartment Subsidy Sites
B. Regular apartment sites.
C. Roommate sites.
D. Can’t make the durn format format.
A. Friend ‘A”s church
B. Friend “B’s” church.
C. Other churches.
III.Geography of Jacksonville sites
C. Educational sites
D. TMI sites.
E. Medical care
F. That does not go under “Geography,” start over!
IV. History of Jacksonville sites.
A. I never did like history.
V. “Meet ups” sites
VI. “Warnings for those moving to Jacksonville” sites.
C. Unsavory characters.
VII. Speaking of warnings:
A. I thought you said this was Leg 1.
A. Actually going there next month (um, you don’t really get the concept of an outline do you)
- Friend 1
- Friend 2
- Potential roommate
- Apartment hunting
- Food and amusement.
- B. Can’t make format behave.
- a. Whatever.
- Oh, the plane, the plane
- a. Erika
B. Leg III
- Staying w/ a friend hereup North.
- You didn’t know “hereup” was a word.
- Whereabouts and Howabouts unknown, but sometime mid November.
- OH – telling friends and leaving friends. That should be a little higher up.
- And so should praying for God’s will.
- “We got married in a fever…” lyrics stuck in head. Yeah, remember title? Hopefully your head will take over the lyrics so I can get rid of them!
- Oh and by the way, change can bring on symptoms of bipolar.