(5/31/15) (Completed 1/7/16)(Procrastinate much?)
Here come those tears again … Well, hopefully not too many tears.
See, I’m trying the food and fitness thing again. So far so good, 4 lb, which I suppose is better than nothing (do my clothes fit better? can I breathe better? Neh…)
And of course, being Spring, my thoughts have turned to romance …
OK – that is as far as I got back in May, for both this post and for the fitness thing…
And the romance, for that matter.
Now here it is January and I started the fitness thing again back in December.
Now for the waah:
- Do I have to do this again??
Yes, the doctor put me on a diet. And not just a diet. A low carb diet. Dang! Doesn’t he know it doesn’t work, that you are just going to cheat and end up even fatter? Doesn’t he know it is bad for the body? and worst of all, doesn’t he know that this often swings me into hypomania? But (here’s the re-BUT-tal… now I see where that word come from!) I have been doing it for over a month, not perfectly of course, and it is going pretty well. WITH exercise!
- I had such a horrible craving for cake last nite!
What prompted it? Seeing a picture of birthday cake.
I used to buy a whole cake at the grocery store and almost flaunt it as I plopped it down at the register. I figured if I looked happy they would think I was buying it for a birthday boy or girl.
So why don’t I just have one piece? Ah, in theory that would be great! Except for that mildly addictive (and that’s putting it mildly) personality of mine.
- I was going to do housework but have an overwhelming urge to nap. Which would be fine except …
- The maintenance people have a generator going right outside my door, the volume of which overrides the white noise of the fan I would generally have going while I sleep.
- I’m still not going to do housework.
So there. Cuz you know once I start, I will keep going til it’s all done (Remember that “mildly” thing?) I just don’t want to do all that. Even though that sense of pride and accomplishment would be so good. Nope, nuh uh. Not going to.
- I have to pee again, dang it!
- I’m sure there is a seven because I felt so whiny when I started this post.
- But at least I did accomplish something!