Oh Wow! 2 people nominated me for The Versatile Bloggers award! One was jillypopmusic
and the other was The Elephant in the Room
Thank you so much you guys!
There are rules to follow to accept this award:
Show the award on your blog.
Thank the person who nominated you.
Share seven facts about yourself.
Nominate 15 blogs.
Link your nominees’ blogs, and let them know.
About me (since I had 2 nominations I’m going to see if I can come up with 14):
- I got sober in 1985, I was 25 years old and realized I was an alcoholic (I’m now almost 56).
- I love to write and read and play on the computer.
- My best friend and I met in 2000, and currently she lives on the floor above mine in our apartment building.
- I married my ex twice. No, that’s not something to brag about but I would rather laugh than cry. We have a 27 year old and he was 12 when we got remarried. After his dad and I broke up again, he said, “Now I know why you got divorced the first time.” In a way it gave him some peace (Kids often want their divorced parents to get back together)
- I have worked night shift for most of my adult life.
- My most prized possession is my computer.
- I am a born again Baptist
- I love the ocean
- I love photography, in fact it is one thing that helps me the most with my depression, to go out and take photos of nature.
- I love to travel, but as I’ve gotten older I tend to get lost more often.
- My first car was a Saab (older, used one) My 2nd car was a Saab (a bit newer) The previous owner had monogrammed his initials on the driver’s side door, WWW; so I left them, and said they stood for “Wild Wicked Woman.” I have since become less wild and less wicked.
- I mostly like crime shows like CSI, NCIS, etc.
- My favorite books are Historical Christian novels.
- I have participated in National Novel Writing Month several times, and have succeeded at writing 50,000 words of a novel twice (contemporary Christian). This most recent time I only got to 11,000 words, and it is a historical Christian novel, I am picking away at it and hope I will finish.
- … but (a bonus fact), depression seems to keep me from doing the things I love
The blogs I am nominating!