First off, as I keep telling you, I love you guys, my blogging friends!: My readers, and those I read. I truly do. But I am not getting anything done here, and I may as well eliminate one of my excuses right now, so that I can move on to a newer, or truer, one.
I have almost 250 followers, hallelujah! And I have a policy of following those who follow me. I try to follow those who “like” me. Who comment on me. Who even blink at me. It’s only fair.
Soooo when I open my gmail I am amazed/happy/overwhelmed. And I open my gmail many times a day.
Before you jump up and say it let me tell you that I just did what most of you were going to say: I changed the notification whoosiewhatses on my reader.
So, from now on, I will go to my dashboard, go to my reader, and read.
(Sounds good, anyway).
At least that way my email account will be less intimidating!
I really want to follow/read every single one of you! Every time you post! I do! But for now I will have to just do what I can.
Your mission, then, is to jostle your way into the proper position, so that you are within reach before I open my reader, and before the clock says “STOP! You have this, this, this, and this to accomplish before you finish your day!”
- Read and study the Bible
- Restore/maintain some kind of order in your, I mean my, apartment.
- Which should maybe be 3: WRITE at least 1000 words or EDIT at least 2000 words or EVEN both.
- Which means I need to get organized and USE the spreadsheet one of my writer friends sent me that will help me to do so.
- I am sure there is something else I am forgetting, well, I suppose, my other “work,” my hygienic pursuits, maintain my IRL friendships, oh you know… the other not so important stuff.
- Am I through yet? I’ve got to pee.
Um, yeah. That is a lot more “thises” than I listed; sorry.
Anyway. Please don’t take this the wrong way, but I really have gotten disorganized since I started blogging, and I need to get back into life! As June Allyson would say…
And hey! You all need to too! So don’t you be pointing no finners at me! After all, if I was writing as much as I was apposed to, I wouldn’t be talking dis … er, this way!